Most babies can look tiny and harmless. But if you’ve been carrying them around all day, you’ll soon realise that they can get pretty heavy. Carrying your baby with your arms is no longer advisable as it’s not suitable for both parent and child. One way to keep your baby close to you without straining your back is by using a baby carrier. These devices support your baby, all while keeping your hands free and giving you more mobility than a big stroller. If you’re confused as to which carrier to but, know that the top baby slings have the following features listed below:
IMPORTANT: Try on each carrier before buying one. That way, you can determine which among the bunch is the right one for you and your child. It should include features like:
- Good back support.
- A padded headrest for supporting newborns and their neck and shaky head.
- Leg holes that are small enough to prevent your baby from slipping.
- Solid, durable materials with sturdy straps.
- Front carriers are best for heavy babies. They can also work wonders for moms or dads with back problems.
- The top baby slings make nursing a walk in the park; however, they don’t have safety straps. When using a string, make sure your baby faces out and doesn’t slip.
- Avoid using a backpack-style carrier until your baby is at least one-year-old.
- Carefully check the condition of a baby carrier before buying. Worn or old carriers can be a safety hazard for babies.
- If you’re buying used baby carriers, make sure it hasn’t been recalled. At the same time, scrutinise it, including the clasps, frame, buckles, and straps.
- The majority of baby carrier manufacturers include weight guidelines in their manual. At the same time, they also include directions for baby orientation. So make sure you read the user manual before trying the product to keep your baby safe.
- Talk with your pediatrician and ask for their help in deciding which baby carrier to buy. At the same time, they can also give you their personal feedback about the carrier you’re about to buy.
- Make sure the carrier is locked onto your body so that your baby will be secured. At the same time, don’t adjust your carrier too tight as it can restrict your child’s airway.
Top baby slings are a growing trend that will only continue to go up as more and more mothers have started using it. Try one today! Visit our website now to make your order. Click here for prices and rates.